Saturday, September 10, 2016
160 Eastern Avenue
Dedham, MA 02026
We are a group of runners, walkers, and support crew with a mission.
To run in honor of every Massachusetts Service Member Fallen since September 11, 2001. We run to raise awareness for the lives of those who died, to rejuvenate their memories and keep their spirits alive. MARFTF seeks to honor those who have fallen under the American Flag. For more information or to become a sponsor, contact Military Friends Foundation at 1-84-HELP-VETS or MARFTF@militaryfriends.org
Schedule of Events
- 8:00am-10:00am: Bib pick-up
- 9:15am: Tribute and Name Reading For The Fallen
- 10:15: Gold Star Families Board Shuttle Buses to travel to their Hero Markers
- 10:30: Run Start. Walkers will immediately follow.
- 11-12pm: Wally The Green Monster greets runners/walkers and awards finishers medals
- 11-1pm: Family Friendly Post Event – BBQ, Lynn English JROTC Drill Team, raffles and more!
Rain or Shine
Not a runner? Come out and cheer on the runners and show your support for the families!
- $30 donation (supports the cost of the event and families of the Fallen) receives a bib, limited edition MARFTF t-shirt (first 300 registered runners), finishers medal and food ticket.