Saturday, September 14, 2019
Barnes Memorial Park
160 Eastern Avenue, Dedham, MA 02026
We are a group of runners, walkers, and support crew with a mission.
To run in honor of every Massachusetts Service Member Fallen since September 11, 2001. We run to raise awareness for the lives of those who died, to rejuvenate their memories and keep their spirits alive. MARFTF seeks to honor those who have fallen under the American Flag. For more information or to become a sponsor, contact Military Friends Foundation at 1-84-HELP-VETS or MARFTF@militaryfriends.org. Same day registration is available.
Volunteers Wanted – Click HERE!
Schedule of Events
- 8:00am-9:15am: Bib pick-up
- 9:15am: Tribute and Name Reading For The Fallen
- 10:05am: Gold Star Families Board Shuttle Buses to travel to their Hero Markers
- 10:30am: Run Start. Walkers will immediately follow.
- 11am-1pm: Family Friendly Post Event featuring: BBQ by The Chuck Wagon and Tex’s BBQ | Wally The Green Monster | Military Vehicles | Music | Bouncy Obstacle Course
- Start Eastern Ave (adjacent to The Dedham American Legion 155 Eastern Avenue)
- Right on East
- Right on Jersey
- Left on Central
- Left on Rustcraft (porta toilet)
- Straight on Jefferson
- Left on Shiretown
- Left on Madison
- Right on East
- Left on Eastern
- Right into driveway of Barnes Memorial Park
Event is Rain or Shine
Not a runner? Come out and cheer on the runners and show your support for the families! Same day registration begins at 7:30AM. Bib pick-up begins at 7:30AM.
- $30 donation (supports the cost of the event and families of the Fallen) receives a bib, limited edition MARFTF t-shirt (first 300 registered runners), finishers medal and food ticket.