Welcome Gold Star Families to the 8th Annual Massachusetts Run For The Fallen. We are looking forward to being able to join together with you on Saturday, September 14, 2019. The Massachusetts Run For The Fallen honors the Massachusetts Service Members who lost their lives in military service since the horrific attacks on September 11, 2001.
Please email email@example.com for your complimentary registration code for 2019.
Your complimentary code includes a bib, t-shirt, and a BBQ lunch ticket. The code is for your immediate family members. Please scroll down for step-by-step instructions to register for the Run.
Important dates for Gold Star Families:
*All Gold Star Family members must register by August 20, 2019 to receive a t-shirt. T-shirts will be ordered well in advance of this years Run and we want to guarantee availability and sizing. If you need assistance registering, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-84-HELP-VETS.
*If you would like to join the Massachusetts Run For The Fallen Name Reading (all name readers must arrive at the podium by 8:45AM) please email firstname.lastname@example.org by August 20, 2019 with the subject line “Name Reader” and your name, email, phone and the name of your Fallen Hero. We will do the best to accommodate all requests.
*Each year families are welcome to submit changes to their Hero Marker which can be found on the website (please note the that some of the Hero Markers are being added still and we thank you for your patience). All changes should be submitted by July 15th. Please email MARFTF@militaryfriends.org to request any changes and we will make every effort to accommodate your family’s request.
*Each year the official Run For The Fallen t-shirt displays the Rank, First Name and Last Name of your Fallen Hero. Our prayers are that there will never be another Hero lost. This year the shirts will be ordered August 20th and if another Hero is lost after that time we will make sure that their family has a Hero Marker at the Run and their name will be read at the opening ceremony.
How to Register:
- Visit https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/massachusetts-run-for-the-fallen-2019-5k and click on the red “Register” button on the center of the page.
- Click on either “Post 9/11 Gold Star Family Registration” and add +1 participant and click the red “Continue” button. PLEASE NOTE, you must register each person individually to have the complimentary code apply.
- You will then be asked to follow the prompt and fill in your race registration. If there is a red X appearing you have not completed all of the information needed.
- You will enter your complimentary Gold Star Families code by entering your code at the payment stage in the “Promo Code” box. Once you type in your code you will click on the red “Apply” button and you will see all the fees disappear. You should NOT have to enter any credit card to register once you enter your code.
- Once you’ve submitted your registration, you will automatically have a fundraising page that you can customize with photos and share online if you would like to do so. Funds raised help support Military Friends Foundation programs for veterans and Gold Star Families including the Run For The Fallen. You will also immediate receive a confirmation email showing that you have registered successfully, .