Welcome Gold Star Families to the 7th Annual Massachusetts Run For The Fallen. We are looking forward to being able to join together with you on Saturday, September 8, 2018. The Massachusetts Run For The Fallen honors the Massachusetts Service Members who lost their lives in military service since the horrific attacks on September 11, 2001.
Please email MARFTF@militaryfriends.org for your complimentary registration code for 2018.
Your complimentary code includes a bib, t-shirt, and a BBQ lunch ticket. The code will be good for six registrations. Please contact us if your family is larger and we will work with you directly. Please scroll down for step-by-step instructions to register for the Run. Limited complimentary lodging in Dedham is also available. Please call 1-84-HELP-VETS for additional information. Preference will be given to families traveling from further distances.
This year we have important updates for Gold Star Families:
*All Gold Star Family members must register by August 1st to receive a t-shirt. T-shirts will be ordered well in advance of this years Run and we want to guarantee availability and sizing. If you need assistance registering, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-84-HELP-VETS.
*Each year families are welcome to submit changes to their Hero Marker which can be found on the website (please note the that some of the Hero Markers are being added still and we thank you for your patience). All changes should be submitted by July 15th. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request any changes and we will make every effort to accommodate your family’s request.
*Each year the official Run For The Fallen t-shirt displays the Rank, First Name and Last Name of your Fallen Hero. Our prayers are that there will never be another Hero lost. This year the shirts will be ordered August 1st and if another Hero is lost after that time we will make sure that their family has a Hero Marker at the Run and their name will be read at the opening ceremony.
How to Register:
- Visit www.massrunforthefallen.org and click on the blue “Register” button on the top right of the page.
- Click on either “Join a Team” (if there is a team you are looking to join) or “Create a Team” (if you would like to create a team in memory of your Fallen Hero) or “Participate as an Individual”.
- You will then be asked to fill in your race registration.
- You will enter your complimentary Gold Star Families code by clicking on “Have an offer code?” Once you type in your code you will click on the green check box and you will see all the fees disappear. You should NOT have to enter any credit card to register once you enter your code.
- Once you’ve submitted your registration, you will automatically have a fundraising page that you can customize with photos and share online if you would like to do so. Funds raised help support Military Friends Foundation programs for veterans and Gold Star Families including the Run For The Fallen.